Sierra turned 10 today at 9:14pm. she had her "golden" birthday today (she turned 10 on the 10th). So she got lots of presents wrapped in gold wrapping, and she gets to go with Julian and I to the Old Lahiana Luau for part of her golden birthday celebration. We had a small party for her today, and are going to have a giant party at the end of the month for Sierra, Abbie, and Aubrie. We love you Sierra and can't believe you are 10!!!!

Newborn picture

one year old

two years old
3 years old, getting guitar lessons form uncle Jamesour good friend Brian Floyd giving Sierra a sour war head and telling her it was candy, the pictures we took of her while she had it in her mouth were priceless. (don't worry Jenilyn I would never be that mean to Ashley) Brian didn't have any kids of his own yet!
5 year old

6 years old

7 years old
8 years old
9 years old

10 years old!!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Sierra! We can not believe you are 10. We love you and miss you so much.
I can't believe she's 10!! It goes by way to fast!
OH MY GOSH!!! SHe's HUGE!!!! Do you see how grown up she is!? I can't believe it!!!???
Wow, that's totally amazing.
And I had forgotten all about that incident with my husband. sorry about that. I know you'd nevr be that mean...but Bryan is...and Im sure he'll do it to her someday! He's already gotten Daniel to eat a hot pepper! :(
I cannot believe how grown up she is. I am sure she will be walking the halls of a high school in no time. I cannot believe that Sierra is 10.
Post a Comment