Tuesday, October 19, 2010

pregnancy update

since I haven't blogged in a long time, I thought I would give people an update.  We found out almost 8 weeks ago that we are having another...
GIRL
little Julian was VERY upset to find out it was a girl, but he is good with it now. We have chosen the name Makenlie for our little girl (pernounced the same as McKenzie only with a L instead of a Z) I think we will use Kamdyn for her middle name.  Other than getting very sick last week, the pregnancy has been going very well. The doctor does believe she will come early like all four of the others, however he is hopeful that we can get her to go further then the rest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad things are going better and your health is improving. Thinking about all of you.

Watts Family said...

I am glad everything is going well.