I can do it all on my own!!!!
Abigail is 2 now, and she is at the stage where she wants to do everything ALL ON HER OWN! Every time I try to get her dressed she says "I do it", if I try to help she takes all her clothes off and starts over. She is really into doing EVERYTHING all on her own. It takes longer to go places because she has to get dressed on her own, go potty on her own, get her shoes on on her own, get in the car all on her own, buckle her car seat all on her own! I try to give her extra time so that she can try to do it on her own, but it can take her a long time to get socks on, or her underwear on right, so I try to help, and if she doesn't want help.... well you get the picture. I can't complain too much, she is a really good kid, she just has a stubborn streak a mile long. I have no idea where she gets it from ; )
I'm sure many of you have gone through this stage too, Sierra didn't go through it as bad, she wanted to do things on her own, but would accept help if she was taking too long. Julian has never cared either way, he would still let me dress him if I wanted to.
I'm sure I will have more exciting times with Abigail being 2!
Are girls harder at 2 then boys? Or did I just luck out the last time?
1 comment:
So true So true! I love her. I also love that picture!
Post a Comment