Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My little swim team

Sierra and Julian just started up swimming lessons again, Sierra is on the pre-swim team, and Julian is in Minnows where he will stay until he turns 4. Abigail has been asking us if she can take swimin lessons too. Here in Springfield kids are supposed to be 3 before they can start lessons. I had to call and get permission for her to be tested in to the guppies class almost a full year early, and she passed the test!!!!

So now I have three out of the Four kids in swimming lessons. I was really into swimming as a kid, and I'm happy to see I have passed the love of swimming onto my kids!! Of course I went a little picture crazy on Abbie's first day of swim lessons.

Sierra practicing her back stroke




Sierra showing of her mad skills!



Julian swimming

Julian swimming to his teacher on his own

Julian doing his back float

Abigail doing her back float
Abbie going under the water

Abbie as she came up out of the water

Abbie wasn't afraid to jump into her teacher!

Abbie blowing bubbles with her teacher. We lucked out and she is going to have private lessons with this girl for this session. Abbie likes her a lot. Her teacher has her nose pierced and Abbie told her she wanted one too. I hope she decided otherwise before she is old enough to do so.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

To be a warren you have to love water. How cute, I hope Abbie changes her mind about getting her nose pierced too.

Anonymous said...

WOW! I can't believe how big she is! All of them actually! It's seriously insane how fast these kids are growing!

I really need to get Daniel back into swimming to--he loved it!

Glad to see updates--I love seeing you guys on the blog.

Anonymous said...

How fun! This takes me back, I used to teach swim lessons there and it was my most favorite job, I miss it. How awesome that Abbie gets private lessons. All your kids are growing so fast, I can't believe how old Sierra is!

The Lowarys said...

Your kids are adorable!!! That's awesome that they are taking swimming lessons- how fun!! I also wanted to let you know that I tagged you!