Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Family Photos

WE DID IT!!
We got it together this year, and were ready for Christmas photos early!
We had a pretty good time, however Abbie wanted to be the center of attention after a while, and she started to goof off. Aubrie got bored of pictures quickly, but over all it went well!

The Julian's

Me and the girls!! ... can you tell who rules our house?


Me and m'honey. I love this picture!



another family photo we had 3 or 4 of the whole family that turned out great!
I will post more of the pics later!





3 comments:

Watts Family said...

Very, Very cute. Thank you for your comment on my blog.

Anonymous said...

They turned out so cute! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

you guys are so phtogenic! Those are AWESOME pictures. I hope I can convince Bryan to have at least one more.....I really want five though!

It's so good to see your family....just wish it were in person!

I like that one of you and Julian too!